Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cool Projects..

For Christmas this year, some friends and I decided that we are making all of our gifts for each other. So I've been looking up some really cool projects. I'm not going to post any of the ones I'm going to make for this year. Some of you may be getting some of these for gifts in the future though. =)


Scrabble Coasters by jessfun23 on Craftster

Hand painted wine glasses or dessert bowls...

This cute design is from Moonlight Wishes


These gorgeous zebra glasses are from http://www.gotmartini.com/





These adorable initial glasses are more like what I will probably end up doing. You can buy them at http://www.myweddingfavors.com/.

I have more that I will post later.

Oh and and update on my students - they are putting out some great art! I'm going to have to start bringing my camera to class every week.

3 comments:

Melody said...

How cute....I'm looking forward to my homemade gift!

Casey M. said...

I love the glasses! One of my friends got married recently, and I painted a set of glasses for her...one had a tux and the other had a little wedding dress. :)

Tina said...

How cool are these. I was wondering what you were talking about when I called the other day and you said you were making coasters. I thought you were bored. hee hee
I love all of them. Homemade stuff is the best! So much thought goes into them. When I make homemade sewn gifts (like the aprons) lots of bad thoughts go into them b/c I get mad at my serger! lol SO think good thoughts!